- 1-Class Drop-In: $16
- 4-Class Package: $58 (Expires in 30 days)
- 10-Class Package: $130 (Expires in 90 days)
- 20-Class Package: $240 (Expires in 90 days)
- Student (Under 16): 1-Class Drop-In: $12
- Student (Under 16): 10-Class Package: $100
(Expires in 90 days)
- Community Class: $8
These classes are half price to provide a discounted class for students and give new teachers an opportunity to expand teaching skills. Discount does not apply to use of Class Package Cards. Cards may be used at full Class Package Card price.
- Open Studio Suggested Donation: $5
- Mat Rental: $1
Sustaining Kula Yearly Memberships:
- Mooladhara: $55/month (5 classes) = $11/class
- Manipura: $99/month (11 classes) = $9/class
- Sahasrara: $108/month (Unlimited!)
Anyone can be part of our Kula!
Memberships will help to establish a scholarship fund and outreach efforts. Please consider this on-going stream of monthly support a gift to the community as a whole and integral to the studio’s success and sustainability. A year round mat storage is included with Kula membership. *Kula memberships are non-transferable.
Private Yoga and Personal Training Available
- 1 hour: $60 for one person, Add $15 per extra person
- $25 travel fee if you would like us to come to you- in the local Telluride region- within 12 miles
- $3 mat rental if we are bringing mats to your home.
- 1.5 hours: $90
- 10 & 20 Class Packages are nonrefundable and expire 90 days from the date of the first class. 4 Class Packages are nonrefundable and expire 30 days from the date of the first class. All packages may be shared with and/or transferred to friends, family or other students.
- Refunds will not be issued for workshops 1 week before the workshop start date. Full refunds will be issued if you cancel prior to that date.
- Drop-Ins Welcome
Studio Rental Information
- Size: 915 Square Feet
- Capacity: 40 Yoga Mats
- Availability: Check schedule for openings.
- The fee: $30/hour for up to 10 participants. (Obligates you to rent one half hour before and one half hour after each session for opening/reception and closing/departure demands on the space.)
- Additional Fee: Increases $10 per hour per 10 participants until hourly cap is reached.
- Hourly Cap: $50/ hour.
- Deposit: 50% Cleaning Fee:$30/ hour.
- Self-Cleaning Option: Restore items to original locations, sweep and mop floors, empty trash, and clean bathrooms.
- Candles and Incense: Not Permitted in Building.